Friday, November 6, 2009

Pimp Your Soup

The beautiful warming nectar, chunky or smooth or half and half..It's easy to make and you can pretty much chuck in anything. It's also a great way to prevent wasting vegetables. I love soup, it's satisfying, it's filling and warms you twice - chopping the veggies and then when enjoying your labours. Embellishment, adding value, I'll be doing all those things...Ok, I'm going to Pimp My Soup.... Apart from the self imposed American theme running through my weekend, I'll be preparing soup for a bonfire party on Saturday.
I'm thinking roasted pepper, courgette and chunky tomato or butternut squash and low fat soft cheese or even chilli bean and tomato....topped with croutons; fried basil leaves, crispy onions, cheesy bread, bacon strips, chives and sour cream..some of those could be the embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment